Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Off the walking trail!

What with the move and everything, I lost out on the fifty miles in fifty days challenge that I would have participated in. But Carolyn had a more fun idea, perhaps. She found this link called Map My Walk. With it, you can plan your walk and know in advance how far you have walked.

Here is the link to my profile: Annie's walks. This is helpful since I'm not living at home right now and part of my problem with walking is where to walk.

I posted my river walk below my blog entry posts. Don't go much further than that because my links have become so obsolete that I am embarrassed--but not enough to do anything about it today.

Another problem with walking around here is that this neighborhood has more pit bulls per capita than any other neighborhood in the USofA. They have pit bull conventions and planned pit bull meets.

I'm leary of pit bulls. What can I say? Seeing a pit bull makes me do a U-Turn.

No comments: