Thursday, September 27, 2007

The orb!




In speaking of the paranormal this morning, I remembered a photograph that I took about six months ago here in this house of refuge, of an orb. The orb is just below the mirror right next to the closet door. I used Adobe 7 to blow up the image and it does not look like light. It has form. The photo posted above is the original and has not been enhanced or changed in any way. Also, you may see that behind the main door there is a plastic disk to protect the wall--think nothing of it.

Not only did I manage to photograph this orb, but I've seen it with my bare eyes. I've been followed by this orb from the other house. Or, I've seen two different orbs in the past year! I first saw it one night when I was alone when the boys were traveling and I was shoving my dining table up to the French doors because I thought somebody was trying to break in. All of the sudden I saw this orb, maybe eight inches across, clear like a closeup of a drop of water falling into a pool, zip across from my right side to the other end of the table and then vanish.

Another thing in this photograph that mystifies me is the reflection in the mirror. This may have perfectly normal explanation such as the way the light is cast from the beside lamp shade. But there is a clear dark line reflected in the background just above the dresser--however, the room was recently painted a light gray color and is not darkened there in any way.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I am lost for words, Annie....

Annie said...

Oh, dear! LOL!

It isn't my usual thing, is it?